In order to renew the Residency Permit, do I need to have an Italian bank account? Is it OK also to have a bank account abroad in my name or in the name of someone of my family?

It is necessary to have an Italian bank account in the name of the student who is renewing the Residency Permit, and within the account itself there must be funding for your stay equivalent to 458 euros for every month of the academic year, or at least 5,954 euros (458*13 months).

Follow us:

Università di Pisa
Lungarno Pacinotti 44
56126 Pisa, Italia