All the following documents must be sent in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 30 June 2021.
- Application form (attached below)
- Transcript of records of the last year of secondary school
- English language certificate (at least B2 level) or proof of attendance of at least one year of school taught in English. In some cases an online interview is required.
- Original version of your High school diploma/ Secondary School Leaving Qualification (or a school certificate of enrollment if you did not obtain your qualification yet).
- One of the following documents (depending on your qualification): Declaration of Value; CIMEA Statement of Comparability; CIMEA Statement of Verification.
- Valid identification document (for non-EU citizens: a copy of your passport)
- One passport type picture
Optional documents: Italian tax code; Italian language certificate
The Declaration of Value/Statement of Comparability/Statement of Verification can be submitted by 31 December 2021.
Additional documents for the enrollment in Pisa:
- Residency Permit or post-office receipt as proof of request (if you are a Non-EU citizen residing abroad)
- Receipt of payment for the second installment of the tuition fees