All of the following documents must be sent in PDF format to email@example.com by no later than 30 June 2020 (for non-EU citizens residing abroad). The deadline is extended up to 15 July 2020 for EU candidates or non EU candidates residing in Italy:
- Application form (attached below)
- Transcript of records of the last year of secondary school
- English language certificate (at least B2 level) or proof of attendance of at least one year of secondary school in English Language.
- The original version of your High school diploma/ Secondary School Leaving Qualification
- Official translation into Italian of the Diploma/Secondary School Leaving Qualification, legalised (or with an “apostille”) and validated by the Italian diplomatic authorities in their home country with the Declaration of Value (DV) (Dichiarazione di Valore) – issued by the Italian diplomatic authorities in their home country and verifying that at least 10 or 11 years of schooling have been already attended. As an alternative to the DV, the ENIC-NARIC certificate is accepted (in Italian or in English Language)
- Valid identification document (for non-EU citizens: a copy of your passport)
- One passport type picture
Optional documents: Italian tax code; Italian language certificate
Any candidate who have not obtained a secondary school leaving qualification/High School Diploma at the time of application for admission must submit, as a temporary replacement, a certificate issued by their school attesting to the candidate’s student status together with the approximate date when the student will obtain the diploma.
Additional documents for the enrollment in Pisa:
- Residency Permit or post-office receipt as proof of request (if you are a Non-EU citizen residing abroad)
- Receipt of payment for the second installment of the tuition fees