By no later than 31 May 2019 non-EU candidates residing abroad must send the following documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is extended up to 15 July 2019 for EU candidates or non EU candidates residing in Italy:
- Application form (attached below)
- Transcript of records of the last year of secondary school
- English language certificate (at least B2 level) or proof of attendance of at least one year of secondary school in English Language.
- The original version of your High school diploma/ Secondary School Leaving Qualification
- Official translation into Italian of the Diploma/Secondary School Leaving Qualification, legalised (or with an “apostille”) and validated by the Italian diplomatic authorities in their home country with the Declaration of Value (DV) (Dichiarazione di Valore) – issued by the Italian diplomatic authorities in their home country and verifying that at least 10 or 11 years of schooling have been already attended. Alternatively, the ENIC-NARIC certificate is accepted (in Italian or in English Language)
- Valid identification document (for non-EU citizens: a copy of your passport)
- One passport type picture
Optional documents: Italian tax code; Italian language certificate
The candidate who has not obtained a secondary school leaving qualification/High School Diploma at the time of the application for admission must submit, as a temporary replacement, a certificate issued by their school attesting to the candidate’s student status together with the approximate date when the student will obtain the diploma.
Additional documents for the enrollment in Pisa:
- Residency Permit or post-office receipt as proof of request (if you are a Non-EU citizen residing abroad)
- Receipt of payment for the second installment of the tuition fees