All the following documents must be sent in PDF format to email@example.com by no later than 30 July 2021 (applications closed).
- Transcript of records of the last year of secondary school
- English language certificate (at least B2 level) or proof of attendance of at least one year of school taught in English. If you have none of them an interview is required.
- Original version of your High school diploma/ Secondary School Leaving Qualification (or a school certificate of enrollment if you did not obtain your qualification yet).
- One of the following documents (depending on your qualification): Declaration of Value; CIMEA Statement of Comparability and CIMEA Statement of Verification.
- Valid identification document (for non-EU citizens: a copy of your passport)
- One passport type picture
Please do not forget to fill out the application form by clicking to “How to apply”
Optional documents: Italian tax code; Italian language certificate
The Declaration of Value/Statement of Comparability/Statement of Verification can be submitted by 31 December 2021.
Additional documents for the enrollment in Pisa:
- Residency Permit or post-office receipt as proof of request (if you are a Non-EU citizen residing abroad)
- Receipt of payment for the second installment of the tuition fees