If you need a document stating that you are a Foundation Course student at the University of Pisa which includes also the exams that you have passed (transcript of records) you can obtain it in two ways: 

1) By Self-declaration 

2) By Certificate 

Self-declarations must be used for Italian public administration bodies (such as universities) while certificates can be requested to be used abroad. 

Both self-declarations and certificates specified below are in English. 

1) Self-declarations can be downloaded from the Alice portal and they must be printed and then signed by the student. 

To download a self-declaration you must enter you Alice portal profile and you must go to  

Menu/ Secretariat/ Certificates 

If you are a student from the FC Humanities or Science you must select and download the “FC self declaration PA ITA” 

If you are a student from the FC for Native Italians you must select and download the “FC NAT self declaration PA ITA” 

2) Certificates cannot be downloaded from the Alice portal.  

Instead, in order to obtain one you must make a request and you must pay 32 euros of revenue stamps (16 for the request and 16 for the certificate release). 

The FC certificates are signed by the International Relations Office Manager and they have the university seal while self-declarations don’t. 

The procedure to request a certificate to be used abroad is the following one: 

Please note that you must use your Alice credentials to fill the request.

  • You will be contacted by the International Office on your university email and you will be asked to pay the Revenue Stamps through the Alice portal 
  • Once you have made the payments you must notify so that you can obtain the certificates in the way you previously indicated in the request form 
Back to top