In order to attend the Italian language classes (both in person and online) you must first of all register for the placement test, that is mandatory for all the students, even those who do not have any Italian language knowledge at all.
The test is only finalised to put students in a class according to their entry language level, so there is no passing or failure.
The test is online and only written.
To take the placement test please see the following steps:
- Register to the CLI website here
Select “Erasmus” as occupation (so that you don’t have to put the tax code), put the first five numbers of your ZIP/ Postal Code, as “Municipality” put your city and as “province” the first two letters of your city
2. Once you have registered you can take the test on one of the following dates:
7th September 2022 09.30 am CET
8th September 2022 09.30 am CET
9th September 2022 09.30 am CET
On the day in which you intend to take the placement test, at the specified time
- connect to the website here
- access with the credentials obtained when you registered on the CLI website. Please note that before your username you must put the “-” sign (ex. if your username is mat1234 it will become –mat1234)
- If you don’t remember your password go here
DO NOT USE YOUR UNIVERSITY/ALICE USERNAME AND PASSWORD