Can I travel if my Residency Permit is expired and I have started the renewal procedure?

In this case you can only go to your country and get back to Italy but you cannot make a stopover in any airport of the Schengen Area.

Follow us:

Università di Pisa
Lungarno Pacinotti 44
56126 Pisa, Italia