I am (for ex.) a Kazakh student and I got my high school certificate in a school belonging to the Uzbekh system. Where do I request the Declaration of Value?

The Declaration of Value must be requested in the country to which the school system belongs, therefore you must contact the Italian Consulate/Embassy in Uzbekistan.

Seguici su:

Università di Pisa
Lungarno Pacinotti 43
56126 Pisa
P.I. 00286820501
C.F. 80003670504

Tel +39 050 221 2111
Fax +39 050 40834
Numero Verde Studenti 800-018600