My Residency Permit was released by the Immigration Office of Pisa, but I will enroll in a Bachelor’s Degree at a different university in Italy. Where should I renew my Residency Permit?

It depends on when your Residency Permit expires. If it expires after you have already enrolled in a different university (for ex. Milan), then you must renew it in Milan. Otherwise, you can start the renewal procedure in Pisa, and when you move to Milan you must communicate your transfer to the Immigration Office in Pisa, so that they will be able to transfer your administrative paperwork to the office in Milan.

Seguici su:

Università di Pisa
Lungarno Pacinotti 43
56126 Pisa
P.I. 00286820501
C.F. 80003670504

Tel +39 050 221 2111
Fax +39 050 40834
Numero Verde Studenti 800-018600