Do I have to pre-enroll through the UNIVERSITALY website after I’ve been accepted in the Foundation Course?

Yes, but only if you have chosen the blended/on campus option and if you need a Study D Visa to come to Italy. Please verify here if you need a Visa.

In these cases you must pre-enroll through the Universitaly website right after you have received the acceptance letter. This is the link for the pre-enrollment procedure.

Back to top