cherubino

Tuition fees and deadlines 2024-25

Tuition fees and deadlines 24-25 

Foundation Course Humanities/ Science/ Native Italians  

The total amount is 5000 euros for the online/ blended/ in person option and it is divided in 5 installments.  

16 euros of revenue stamp must be added to the first fee 

An application fee of 20 euros is also required 

Deadlines and amounts below:  

  1. 1016 euros by 15/03/2024 
  2. 1000 euros by 31/01/2025 
  3. 1000 euros by 28/02/2025 
  4. 1000 euros by 31/03/2025  
  5. 1000 euros by 30/04/2025  

Foundation Course single modules  

The amount of the tuition fees is 85 euros per credit.  

Application fee and revenue stamp must also be added 

The 20% of the total amount must be paid by 15/03/2025 and the remaining 80% by 31/01/2025  

How to pay  

The first fee must be paid via the PagoPA platform according to the instructions that will be given during the application procedure.  

Tuition fees (from the second installment onwards) can be paid only through the Alice portal by using the PagoPA platform.   

To pay the tuition fees you you must enter your Alice profile and then you must go to Menu/ Secretariat/ Taxes 

A guide about how to pay the tuition fees through PagoPA is available here 

Other methods of payment will not be accepted.  
Please make sure to select the right installment to be paid in your Alice portal by checking carefully the payment deadline. Penalty fees due to wrong payments will not be refunded.  

Penalty Fee  

Late payments produce a penalty fee of 100 euros  

Refunds Policy  

ONLY The first installment can be refunded exclusively because of Visa refusal and upon submission of the refusal letter by the Italian Embassy/ Consulate in charge of the Visa release. All the other reasons to request the refund will not be taken into consideration.  
Morever, the deadline to request the refund of the first installment is 31/10/2024  
The refund request must be sent by the student to studyabroad@unipi.it with the refusal letter as an attachment. This is the only way accepted to request the refund and no other way will be taken into consideration by the university.  
In order to request the refund the student will also have to provide the Italian tax code certificate (that can be requested to the Italian Embassy/ Consulate where he/she apply for the Visa) and his/ her bank details.  
The bank account MUST be in the student’s name, otherwise the refund will not be made.  
Students waiting for the Study Visa are allowed to attend the Foundation Course online.

Back to top